Takero Shimazaki Architects
6a Peacock Yard
London SE17 3LH
020 7928 9171
Takero Shimazaki Architects (t-sa) is hiring a Studio Manager to join its team in London on a part time basis.
About the role
t-sa is seeking a Studio Manager with a 1- 2 years similar office administration experience. The successful candidate will be organised, methodical with a keen interest in architecture, culture and education. You will work with the team including Director and Associate Director and support the practice with studio management, events, administration, archiving, comms and press among other work.
You are required to commit overall 2 days per week (15hrs) at the start, with the possibility to self-determine the working days and with the potential for increase. You will be required to be in the office for at least 1 of your working days.
- PA to Director and Associate Director.
- General upkeep of the studio space, including kitchen space, refreshments, supplies, file systems and equipment.
- Overseeing and organising office events, meetings and CPD events.
- Monitor/organise studio digital online files and back up.
- Support/liaison role for IT consultants and t-sa team IT lead.
- Archiving with the Director, Associate Director,
- Support work for Communications and Press, publications.
- Administrative support for the team, including arrangement of some meetings and client appointments.
- Booking travel.
- Updating contacts database and employee lists.
- Support with HR activities with the Director and the HR team such as staff inductions.
- Handle general communications (general email, post)
- Future studio space research
- This list if not exhaustive.
Key Skills and Experience
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar office administration role.
- Proactive, well organised working independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Teams and aptitude for learning new software and systems eg. Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of company information.
Applications are welcomed until 27th October with interviews taking place w/c 30th October.
t-sa is an equal opportunity employer.